Thursday, July 09, 2009

Presentation is over! I mean it's like, two days after presentation alr. Hahah. Haven got enough rest this few days and i'm #^$&@ tired now. Worse, school's starting at 8! It's going to end at 4. :[ i'm really going to die of fatigue. =.=

Not paying attention to what teacher is saying now. Everyone is like using their own lappy. Lol. Oh! Ytd i played a game with my bro, it's called little big planet. Damn funny! Recommended! Haha. Slept at 12plus ytd. Seriously, SO TIREDD!! I just want to sleep. Want to sleep. Want to sleep. Should i go to school tmr? LOL. Anyway, my nails are so so shiny. It's gold in colour, but it's those glitter-like kind. Wth? I'm gng to change colour soon. :] Lol. Okay, i'm too tired to think of anything now. Keep on daydreaming. That shall be about it. Bye!

it's so unfair.