Monday, July 06, 2009


Am at school now. It's breaktime! :] Had mac just now. School's ending at 4 tday. :[ Still not in the schooling mood. Gna change my nail colour soon. I wna change to gold! Okay it's like damn cold now in the room. Lucky i brought my hoodie along. ^^ The one hun bought for me. Haha. Presentation is tmr. Oh mine .. So nervous! Afraid that my content is more like advertisement cos i chose the topic, attractions in singapore. I'll be talking about sentosa, night safari, zoological garden and haw par villa. Lol. Borrrrrrrringg~ Anyway, im gng to say this again, im so not in the mood for school! Not even paying attention during this morning's lecture. Dont know what the hell the teacher is talking about. -.- Exams is ard the corner. I like, learnt nothing much. Confirm die. Okay, tcher is here! Updating again soon~
What am i turning into?