Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wednesday
Out with hun! Went causeway point then to citylink. Hun wna buy his things and so, i accompanied him there. :] Wanted to buy haversack but can't find any that's in my mind. So, forget it. Ate sakae sushi and salmon again! Yum yum. :D After that went chinatown cos hun box over there(lol) but theres was too little ppl so no fun. Hun sweat so much so sexyyy. LOL! =.=

Okay after that went to his workplace and something really bad happened. It was like at night then i was watching Freddy vs Jason then hun was like at somewhere only god knows then i saw a lizard crawling on the ground and then it went under where i was sitting. And then suddenly i saw something drop from above and the moment i turn to the left i saw the lizard on my shoulder staring at me! WTH!! I immediately jumped out of my sit and i called hun. Lol. I told hun to fasterrrr come laaaa got lizard drop on meee!! Wow. It was really a traumatic exprience. LOL. Okay anyway, it really scare the hell out of me.

After that we went to a coffee shop nearby for dinner. Before that, hun brought me to see rats. But maybe cos it's dark so i dont find it disgusting. Ate mixed vegetable rice and while eating halfway hun went away again. It's so weird you knw, dont knw why everytime he's not with me all the insects come bugging me. First is he went away then got lizard drop on me. Next is eating halfway got a fly suddenly fly pass. After that when i look down i saw a dead millipede. *Puke! Then when hun came back i went toilet i saw housefly sitcking on the wall. T.T It doesn't move when you shoo it. Confirm, it's a male. Lol! Then i was like so .. BLEAH and i lost all my appetite so i drink only. I feel so unsafe. -.- Glad that soon after that, we cabbed home. Phew~ Bathed and after talking to hun for awhile on phone i went to bed. Damnit tired. School at 8 tmr.

Today
So TIRED!! Really really really don't wish to go to school but in the end i still did. Oh man. So tempting to fall back to sleep. I was supposed to leave house by 730 cos i'm following m&p but i went to bathe at only 7. Lol. Took my own sweet time at first then after bathing i was rushing like mad. Then yeah, currently at school. It's raining now. Guess hun must be enjoying his sleep now. :[